While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases of the services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in the currency recognized by Vroomble. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Vroomble is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Vroomble Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Vroomble is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
You, as a User, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Vroomble using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to Vroomble using Payment Facility.
Refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received. Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Vroomble in case of any misuse by User. Refund shall be subject to User complying with Policies.Vroomble reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Vroomble may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual User during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
Vroomble reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Users with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by User with Vroomble or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy. Vroomble may delay notifying the payment confirmation, if Vroomble deems suspicious or for Users conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price.
The User acknowledges that Vroomble will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Vroomble.
You, as a User, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those services.
You, as a User, may be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in following cases, as provided in the Policies.
- Monthly Fees Payment - In case of monthly payment, You will be charged for the particular month and be eligible to plan and execute activities for that particular month. The monthly payment is non-refundable.
- One-time Fee Payment - In case user pays for the complete move in lump sum, the discounted price will be charged (please refer to pricing section for details). In the event user wants to stop using Vroomble services, following methodology will be used.
|% of Activities completed *
||50% of Fees Paid
||30% of Fees Paid
||10% of Fees Paid
* % of the selected activities for the individual
- Service Payment - This payment is charged towards the additional services taken by the user through Vroomble.
- The payment demand will only be raised after user and service provider agrees on deliverable and timelines.
- In case the service provider anticipates the change in scope/deliverable/timelines, it will be brought to notice of user as soon as possible and re-scoped document will be created for the activity. Fees will be recalculated and settled as against the fees paid.
- Additional services requires work completion from agencies other than Vroomble service provider, thus the timelines provided by service providers will be tentative. The service provider is however expected to inform any change in timeline immediately.
- In case if the service provider is unable to service the activity (post payment), for reasons attributed to his inability and not that of external market forces/stakeholders, the fees paid will be adjusted against next activity or credited to user account. If user do not avail the services later, the refund will be paid when she/he completes journey.
- In case user decide not to go ahead with activity (post payment), refundable payment will be worked out as below
If the activity involves payment to third party (fees to government, third party service providers) for the activity, such payment will be non-refundable. While refund amount from service provider will be decided with following methodology. The same will be credited to user account and will be settled as per point d.
|% of Activities completed *
||50% of Service provider fees
||30% of Service provider fees
- One-time payment - In case of one-time payment, the amount is charged towards user registration on the portal. One-time payment of registration fees is non-refundable.
- User, Vroomble support team and Service provider to work out the refund amount as per guiding principles mentioned above
- Support team will process the refund (either in cash or in user account)
- User will be notified. The process is expected to take 10 working days.
In case you do not raise a refund claim within stipulated time of 5 days (five) days of availing our Services, this would make You ineligible for a refund.
Compliance with Laws:
User shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Website.
User's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the User and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between User and the respective Issuing Bank.
Vroomble reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Vroomble may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Vroomble. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Vroomble respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Vroomble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not warrant that Services description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Please contact us on email@example.com for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.